Collection of personal information
The type of personal information we collect about you includes your name and address, your telephone numbers, your email address, your computer IP address from our website, details of your previous dealings with us or any of the parks in our group and your financial information (e.g. for invoicing and payments of services, products and membership or personal credit information when you make payments to us).
We may collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including;
- in any discussions we have with you whether in person or by telephone.
- through our accounts and payments you make.
- through our website or email server by way of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small pieces of data that allow the website to remember something about you at a later. You may configure the web browser to refuse or disable cookies.
- through third parties, including companies running competitions on our behalf and our agents.
- through customer feedback and survey forms
- through the quality control checklist.
Use of personal information
North Coast Holiday Parks collects your personal information to provide you with information and updates including, but not limited to marketing material and special offers, to compose diagnostic and statistical information for our computer network and to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our website.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may “opt out” of our list and your name will be removed from our marketing list.
Quality of your personal information
We believe it is important to make sure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know about any change in your details or if you believe any personal information we have on our file is incorrect, so we can make the appropriate amendment.
You may contact us and request particulars of the personal information we hold about you, and any changes you wish to notify to us. You may email your request to email@example.com
Security of personal information
We are committed to maintaining the highest level of security of our client(s) files and personal information.
We will keep personal information as long as we need it, after which time we will destroy or de-identify the personal information. Otherwise we may keep personal information for any period required by law.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information to:
- a third party contractor who may be performing services for us which involves your personal information such as sponsors of our conferences, advertising agencies, suppliers and our public relations agency.
- any other party to which the law obliges us to.
We will not sell your personal information to marketing bodies without your consent.
Do you have any concerns, queries, disputes or complaints?
If you have any disputes or complaints, please notify us in writing and we will investigate and respond to you within a reasonable time.
This website includes registered trademarks which are protected by law. You are not authorised to use any trademarks without the consent of their respective owners.