Welcome to Massey Greene Holiday Park
Positioned on the banks of the beautiful Brunswick River, just a three minute walk from the town centre, Massey Greene Holiday Park is the place where memorable family holidays are made. In the calm, clear waters of the river a variety of water sports, from swimming to kayaking, are safe and accessible. And if the kids ever tire of these they can test themselves on the state-of-the-art playground. Fishing is especially productive with the deep water of the main channel inhabited by many species of marauding fish. The nearby estuary, Simpson’s Creek, with its teeming variety of small, tropical fish, is a snorkeller’s paradise. For those who enjoy the surf, a ten minute walk will take you to the patrolled surf beach of Brunswick Heads, or pack a picnic and head to the more protected waters of Torakina Beach. The park has a private beach ideal for families with small children.
Park features include:
- walking distance to local surf beach
- direct access to the main channel of the Brunswick River
- close proximity (2 minute walk) to Simpson's Creek
- children's playground within the park
- town centre just 3 minutes walk from park entrance
- walking distance to shops, restaurants, parks and Hotel Brunswick
- walking distance to Torakina Beach and the popular Brunswick Heads surf beach
- safe sandy beach area for swimming and fishing in front of the park
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.