Welcome to Hungry Head Cabins
Where the bush meets the beach is where you’ll find the wonderfully secluded Hungry Head Cabins. This is not any ordinary bush as the cabins are located in rare littoral rainforest, home to an array of native fauna, from kangaroos and wallabies to kookaburras and currawongs. Only a couple of minutes’ walk and you’re on beautiful Hungry Head Beach, which is patrolled during school holidays. The ideal place to catch a wave or take in the magnificent panorama from the viewing platform. So if you want to wake to the sound of the kookaburra’s or share a picnic with a possum then 30 minutes from Coffs Harbour you’ll find Hungry Head Cabins.
Park features include:
- plenty of Australian Wildlife
- set in natural bushland
- beach is patrolled during school holidays
- surrounded by natural Australian flora and fauna
- only 5 minutes from the service and facilities of Urunga
- only 30 minutes from Coffs Harbour airport
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.