Welcome to Beachfront Holiday Park
Situated on 12 acres of shady bushland, and surrounded by National parks and rainforest reserves, Beachfront Holiday Park and Camping Reserve is the ideal retreat for those who like to get close to nature. As far as a family holiday goes, it has it all: swimming, surfing, fishing, boating and bushwalking are all easily accessible. Catch a wave at the fully patrolled North Haven Beach, or just lie back and be lulled by the sounds of the ocean. Launch a boat at the Camden Haven River estuary and cruise the picturesque waterways soaking up the sun and the silence, or drop a line in one of the many fishing holes. Bushwalkers can take on the challenge of North Brother Mountain, an imposing presence on the edge of town. Or take the less strenuous route and drive to the top of the mountain for an unforgettable east coast panorama.
Dog friendly (on sites only in off peak and shoulder seasons)* conditions apply.
Newly renovated Camp Kitchen
Our camp kitchen has recently undergone some major renovations and now includes;
* Additional tables, bar stools and lounges for
* 4 indoor BBQ's
* Full kitchen with oven, fridge, microwave and cooktop
* 2 large flat screen TV's
* Options for dining indoors or on a semi enclosed deck
* High ceilings designed to take advantage of the natural light and breezes
* A perfect meeting place for small or large groups which can provide protection from the elements
Park features include:
- courtesy bus to local Club – Thursday – Sunday from 4.00pm
- 200 metres to patrolled beach and river break-wall
- large, spacious sites
- quite location, plenty of tree coverage
- dog friendly
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.